Job Title: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Reports To: Vice President of Insights Solutions (dotted line to Marketing Consultant)
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Who We Are
Caddle is a consumer insights and mobile engagement company that connects brands with their customers. Caddle is a consumer platform where people can earn cash back for engaging with brands and sharing their data. We know what people buy, how they think, and we use that knowledge to help our clients win market share.
At Caddle, everyone gets the opportunity to make an impact. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that is perfect for anyone looking for a sense of accomplishment.
- Work with world’s leading brands: CADDLE is a trusted research partner for FORTUNE 500 companies like PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart and Procter & Gamble.
- Whole health: we offer a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs.
Company socials: from our monthly town hall to our Daily Sync at noon, we strive to offer fun and engaging ways to get to know your coworkers in-person and remotely.
- Flexible work environment: we focus on productivity and ensuring our team has the flexibility to manage their priorities at home and work.
- Results oriented: CADDLE truly is a data-driven organization, our commitment to measurement provides a strong platform for growth in fast growing tech company.
- We all win: we offer share options and an employee bonus program to ensure that when Caddle wins, everyone wins.
In your role as a BDR, you will support the systematic growth of our organization through a systematic approach to sales outreach, relationship nurturing and a hunger and drive for booking meetings and deals. You’ll also support Caddle in a Sales management role, catching warm incoming leads, qualifying them, and guiding these new clients through the Sales process all the way to a signed and closed deal. This will help develop and diversify your skillset as you grow with Caddle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and support development account target strategy and approach for core accounts and new industry targets.
- Prospect new contacts, leverage existing content and nurture campaigns.
- Ideate with Sales and Marketing teams on content to test and drive leads.
- Qualify and book meetings on behalf of Sales.
- Take part in sales pitches and consistently develop and refine your own pitching ability.
- Constantly evolve knowledge of the research market and our product portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of targeted accounts from outreach to close in order to advance sales experience.
- Achieve weekly, monthly & quarterly performance metrics
- Net new contacts added to database
- Weekly/monthly activity targets
- Weekly/Monthly meetings targets
- Closed won business initiated by BDR
- Purpose: Help brands win market share.
- Vision: Be a trusted provider of strategic consumer data and insights to the largest and most respected brands.
- Mission: Deliver a transparent, engaging and efficient marketplace that empowers consumers to exchange data for value. Leverage marketplace data to deliver impactful insights to brands.
- Core Values: Relentless Resourcefulness, Ruthlessly Prioritization and Radical Optimism
- Who We Are: Caddle is striving for nothing short of market domination. Over the past 6 years, Caddle has proven itself as a major disruptor of the status quo, stealing share from the world’s largest firms – and we’re only getting started. This track record of success and aggressive ambition requires an All-Star team. There’s no place for mediocrity at Caddle, in fact it will get you a severance package. What we want to accomplish in the next 5 years requires a best-in-class team with extraordinary collaboration and trust.
With every new hire, Caddle does not seek to preserve our culture — we seek to improve it. Every person who joins us helps to evolve Caddle’s culture. We find new ways to accomplish our mission together.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- College diploma or degree in business, marketing or related area.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferred.
- Previous experience with a CRM (ie. Hubspot, Pipedrive, Salesforce) strongly preferred.
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Retail preferred.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Excel, PPT, Word), LinkedIn, and a CRM.
- Ability to stay motivated on a daily basis while meeting weekly, monthly & quarterly metrics.
- Self-starter, with a passion for attention to detail who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 brands/retailers is an asset.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and short overview of a previous project design with the subject line ‘BDR’