Job Title: Senior Research Analyst
Reports To: Director, Research
Who We Are
Caddle is a consumer insights marketplace that connects brands with customers. Consumers join Caddle to earn rewards and money for engaging with brands, and share their opinion on product and service experiences.
Benefits of working at Caddle
At Caddle, everyone gets the opportunity to make an impact. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that is perfect for anyone looking for a sense of accomplishment.
- Work with world’s leading brands: CADDLE is a trusted research partner for FORTUNE 500 companies like PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart and Procter & Gamble.
- Whole health: we offer a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs, as well as 3 weeks vacation
- Company socials: from our monthly town hall to our Daily Sync at noon, we strive to offer fun and engaging ways to get to know your coworkers.
- Flexible work environment: we focus on productivity and ensuring our team has the flexibility to manage their priorities at home and work.
- Results oriented: CADDLE truly is data-driven organization, our commitment to measurement provides a strong platform for growth in fast growing tech company
- Grow with us: we offer training and development programs through Caddle U, and stock and share opinions so that when we grow, you grow :)
Our values: RADICAL OPTIMISM, RELENTLESS RESOURCEFULNESS and RUTHLESS PRIORITIZATION form our company values, we believe these values are essential components of teamwork.
Caddle is looking for an experienced Research Analyst. The role will support Caddle clients by translating their business objectives into research projects that unlock key insights. Your curious and analytical mind will enable you to design surveys, analyse their results, and translate these into compelling reports. Using a storytelling mindset you will help our clients elevate their businesses by teaching them about their potential customers and markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Share our values Relentless Resourcefulness, Ruthlessly Prioritization and Radical Optimism
- Work with clients to turn business objectives into research objectives
- Collaborate with operations team to ensure successful project delivery
- Partner with data processing team to ensure survey data is clean and accurate
- Work with vendors as needed
- QA of data and data tables to ensure data integrity
- Data analysis and visualization
- Report creation and storytelling
- Independent work on small research projects
- End-to-end project management of less complex projects
- Work closely with clients to conceptualize and deliver meaningful survey design and deliver subsequent insights
- Regular communication with client to ensure alignment on project objectives and to provide updates
- Preparing reports & presentations to meet client objectives
- Provide support on larger, more complex research projects
- Project coordination of more complex research projects led by Director, Research
- Survey design
- Reporting and presentation creation
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong quantitative skillset and attention to detail
- Natural ability to distill large amounts of information to discover key insights
- Completion of undergraduate in research analyst program or a related field
- Experience in a market research
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated history of successfully multitasking
- Willingness to learn and grow, desire to develop new skills and an appetite for learning
- Experience with CPG and retail industry an advantage
- SPSS/SAS/Q experience is an asset
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and short overview of a previous project design with the subject line ‘Senior Research Analyst’