Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate (Full-time)
Location: Ontario, Canada
Who We Are
Do you thrive in B2B2C SaaS software, start-ups, and fast-paced and growth environments? Do you have a passion for Retail and CPG and love disrupting the status quo? Caddle is for you!
Caddle is the definitive voice of the consumer. We are a consumer data and insights marketplace that connects brands with consumers (we call them “members”). Members join Caddle to earn rewards for engaging with brands and sharing their data and opinions on products and experiences.
Who You Are
The Digital Marketing Associate will support social media campaigns and ad strategy, community management, content creation and execution. They will work closely with multiple teams across the organization. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and receive strategic guidance from the CRO.
The Digital Marketing Associate uses organic and paid digital and social advertising, social media community management, and creative storytelling to connect Caddle with relevant target audiences improving brand awareness, recognition, loyalty, and driving traffic to our website.
Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining relationships with earned media partners, Google Ads, social media troubleshooting, content creation, and marketing events. The ideal candidate for this role has demonstrated experience and enthusiasm for digital advertising and social media management reaching diverse audiences, and is strategic, proactive, action-oriented, and driven to succeed.
Strategy & Execution (70%)
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, develop and post social media content for all Caddle channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In coordination with the Marketing Manager, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive participation, support, and engagement in Caddle marketing, sales, and advertising initiatives.
- Customize content for key targeted audiences.
Analytics & Maintenance (30%)
- Manage engagement and responses across all social media channels.
- Demonstrate measurable results that are aligned with the company’s strategic plan.
- Analyze the performance of social media content and digital advertising campaigns, research digital communications trends, and adjust as needed to grow following and engagement.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for social media platforms as needed.
- 2+ years of work experience with a history of producing quantifiable results in digital, including but not limited to inbound marketing, digital advertising, social media, and SEO.
- B2B and/or B2B2C SaaS experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to strategize and execute impactful paid digital media campaigns across multiple channels. LinkedIn Ads experience is an asset.
- Content Marketing experience including writing and optimizing compelling content to drive engagement and sales.
- Strong project management skills and experience working in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Managing website content and executing on-page SEO tasks. WordPress experience is an asset.
- Experience tooling and executing marketing strategies in HubSpot.
- Graphic designing skills and experience with Canva is an asset.
- You are customer-centric, naturally curious and have a growth mindset.
- Communication, emotional intelligence, and professionalism are key traits of yours.
- You’re a proactive self-starter with the ability to effectively manage several projects at once, prioritize responsibilities, and work in high-pressure situations.
- Experience in retail and consumer packaged goods is an asset.
- Humour, curiosity, and kindness.
- Love. Dogs.
- GROWTH – we are growth-focused for our company, our people, and the industries we serve.
- EXCELLENCE – we strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients, experience for our members, and environment for our team.
- AGILITY – we approach challenges and opportunities with urgency, passion, and curiosity.
- EFFICIENCY – we pursue efficiencies, small and large, in everything we do at Caddle.
- COLLABORATION – we work respectfully, honestly, and authentically with our team, members, and our clients.
Benefits of working at Caddle
At Caddle, everyone gets the opportunity to make an impact. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that is perfect for anyone looking for a sense of accomplishment.
- Work with the world’s leading brands: Caddle is a trusted partner for FORTUNE 500 companies like PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart, and P&G.
- Company socials: from our monthly town hall to our weekly team connects, we strive to offer fun and engaging ways to get to know your coworkers and build a strong culture.
- Flexible work environment: we focus on productivity and ensuring our team has the flexibility to manage their priorities at home and work. Caddle is a fully remote environment – we welcome team members from across the world!
- Results-oriented: Caddle is a data-driven organization, and our commitment to measurement provides a strong platform for growth in a fast-growing tech company.
- Caddle Wins, Everyone Wins: Annual bonus programs and share options help to reward all members of the Caddle team as we continue to grow.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter with the subject line ‘Digital Marketing Associate.’