Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ontario, Canada
Who We Are
Do you thrive in B2B2C SaaS software, start-ups, and fast-paced and growth environments. Do you have a passion for Retail and CPG and love disrupting the status quo? Caddle is for you!
Caddle is the definitive voice of the consumer. We’re a consumer data and insights marketplace that connects brands with consumers (we call them “members”). Members join Caddle to earn rewards for engaging with brands and sharing their data and opinions on product and experiences.
Who You Are
In this role, you will be building the foundations of our marketing team and helping us redefine the future of our industry. As the Manager of Marketing, you will be responsible for all aspects of demand generation and setting the marketing direction with strategic guidance from the CEO and CRO. We are building out our go-to-market functions focused on the Canadian market, positioning for explosive growth for 2023 and beyond with full Marketing build-out.
You will be compensated for results with an opportunity for leadership growth, a base salary, performance-based compensation, and equity via an employee share option program.
- Caddle is a content machine! We produce new content daily. Which will enable you to design, build and execute a demand generation and product marketing strategy in the first three months to consistently deliver against a target for new leads and qualified pipeline quarterly that flows through to attribution.
- Develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Monitor and optimize campaigns (conferences, events, social media,webinars, etc.)
- Develop content for target customers throughout the customer lifecycle and work with RevOps to design automations to increase efficiency
- Assist in the development of collateral/tools for the sales team
- Tap into Caddle’s loyal client base to systematically develop an ongoing referral and customer advocacy platform hitting lead attribution targets.
- Create case studies of top clients build an account-based marketing campaign to drive attribution and engagement
- Develop a sustainable and ongoing client referral program to generate warm leads
- Collaborate with the Product team to target and grow our member base through various digital platforms.
- Work as an individual contributor for the first six months, closely with the CEO and CRO, towards building a Marketing team into 2023.
- Build a marketing department foundation
- Define and document standard operating procedures with team scaling in mind
- Leverage your passion and expertise to build a Marketing process that is automated and efficient
- Expertly handle HubSpot Marketing Hub in developing a full customer lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Be skilled in using appropriate tools in performance and digital demand generation
- Develop and execute A/B lead test strategies across all channels
- Manage social media content programming and distribution
- Reporting on efforts to ensure we do more of the things that work
- Be exceptionally creative and lateral thinking in developing new engagement ideas for members and clients.
- Experience and love for working in a startup environment!
- Collaborate well with others and work cross-functionally with sales, research, product, Client Success, RevOps, OPS and executive teams
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Building presentation decks and communications with effective narratives using content also highly valued
- 3+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing, digital marketing,
performance marketing, or brand marketing
- B2B and /or B2B2C SaaS experience an asset
- Content Marketing experience including writing and optimizing compelling content to drive engagement and sales
- Account-based marketing experience is asset
- Experience managing large budgets
- Demonstrated ability to strategize and execute impactful campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience working at or managing a media agency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience tooling and executing marketing strategies in HubSpot
- Experience/knowledge of social media platforms
- Comfortable working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define goals, strategies, and processes
- You are customer-centric, naturally curious and a problem-solver at heart
- Ability to learn new complex software tools quickly
- Communication, emotional intelligence, and professionalism are key traits of yours
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in retail and consumer packaged goods an asset
- Humour, curiosity and kindness.
- Must. Love. Dogs.
- GROWTH – we are growth-focused for our company, our people, and the industries we serve.
- EXCELLENCE – we strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients, experience for our members, and environment for our team.
- AGILITY – we approach challenges and opportunities with urgency, passion, and curiosity.
- EFFICIENCY – we pursue efficiencies, small and large, in everything we do at Caddle.
- COLLABORATION – we work respectfully, honestly, and authentically with our team, members, and our clients.
Benefits of Working at Caddle
At Caddle, everyone gets the opportunity to make an impact. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that is perfect for anyone looking for a sense of accomplishment.
- Work with world’s leading brands: Caddle is a trusted partner for FORTUNE 500 companies like PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart and P&G.
- Company socials: from our monthly town hall to our weekly team connects, we strive to offer fun and engaging ways to get to know your coworkers and build a strong culture.
- Flexible work environment: we focus on productivity and ensuring our team has the flexibility to manage their priorities at home and work. Caddle is a fully remote environment – we welcome team members from across the world!
- Results oriented: Caddle is data-driven organization, our commitment to measurement provides a strong platform for growth in fast growing tech company
- Caddle Wins, Everyone Wins: Annual bonus programs and share options help to reward all members of the Caddle team as we continue to grow.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter with the subject line ‘Marketing Manager’.