Job Title: Senior Research Analyst
Location: Ontario, Canada
Who We Are
Do you thrive in B2B2C SaaS software, start-ups, and fast-paced and growth environments? Do you have a passion for Retail and CPG and love disrupting the status quo? Caddle is for you!
Caddle is the definitive voice of the consumer. We’re a consumer data and insights marketplace that connects brands with consumers (we call them “members”). Members join Caddle to earn rewards for engaging with brands and sharing their data and opinions on products and experiences.
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to execute research projects
- Design survey methodology including key questions to ensure data collected is accurate and representative
- Quality check study questionnaires & perform in-depth quality checks at every stage of the process
- Conduct data analysis of collected survey and research data
- Prepare reports and presentations leveraging a strong knowledge of SPSS analysis software, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Identify and solve project issues as they arise
- Communicate with clients throughout the project
- 3+ years of previous experience in market research focused on FMCG and/or Retail.
- Previous experience using online panels to deliver studies focused on brand tracking, ad tracking, concept/package/ad/copy testing, pricing research, brand positioning, customer loyalty / satisfaction, etc.
- Experience using statistical analysis to solve market research problems such as such as Max-Diff, Turf, Pricing studies (conjoint), Monadic Testing etc
- Experience using statistical methods to solve business problems such as.cluster analysis, factor analysis, Key driver analysis etc
- Conducting bivariate analysis such as cross tabulations and significance testing (t-tests)
- Considerable experience and expertise in the research field including survey work.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and appreciates the subtleties of working with external customers and partners and various internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and find creative ways to solve the challenges that inevitably arise with defining and taking new solutions to market.
- A pragmatic approach to delivering excellence.
- Well versed in SPSS, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, market research, data analysis, statistics or related discipline from a recognized post-secondary educational institution.
- You are customer-centric, naturally curious and a problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to learn new complex software tools quickly.
- Communication, emotional intelligence, and professionalism are key traits of yours.
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Humour, curiosity and kindness.
- Must. Love. Dogs.
- GROWTH – we are growth-focused for our company, our people, and the industries we serve.
- EXCELLENCE – we strive to deliver the best solutions for our clients, experience for our members, and environment for our team.
- AGILITY – we approach challenges and opportunities with urgency, passion, and curiosity.
- EFFICIENCY – we pursue efficiencies, small and large, in everything we do at Caddle.
- COLLABORATION – we work respectfully, honestly, and authentically with our team, members, and our clients.
You will be compensated for results with an opportunity for leadership growth, a base salary, performance-based compensation, and equity via an employee share option program.
Benefits of Working at Caddle
At Caddle, everyone gets the opportunity to make an impact. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that is perfect for anyone looking for a sense of accomplishment.
- Work with world’s leading brands: Caddle is a trusted partner for FORTUNE 500 companies like PepsiCo, Unilever, Walmart and P&G.
- Company socials: from our monthly town hall to our weekly team connects, we strive to offer fun and engaging ways to get to know your coworkers and build a strong culture.
- Flexible work environment: we focus on productivity and ensuring our team has the flexibility to manage their priorities at home and work. Caddle is a fully remote environment – we welcome team members from across the world!
- Results oriented: Caddle is data-driven organization, our commitment to measurement provides a strong platform for growth in fast growing tech company
- Caddle Wins, Everyone Wins: Annual bonus programs and share options help to reward all members of the Caddle team as we continue to grow.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter with the subject line ‘Senior Research Analyst’.