Last updated August 17, 2023
Caddle Webinar | Food Inflation: Where are we now?
Overview of Caddle’s research into Food inflation, finding the why and in what product categories is it beginning to cool. We will revisit our data from January 2023, compare them to the changing consumer behaviour trends and evaluate present buying patterns in the Canadian market. Join eminent expert, Dr. Sylvain Charlebois a.k.a ‘The Food Professor’ and Colleen Martin for our free webinar on August 17th at 12 pm (EST).
- Introduction to Food Inflation: Understanding the Current Landscape
- Analyzing Consumer Behavior
- How Food Inflation Affects Spending Habits
- Unravelling the Impact on Food Prices
- Q&A Session: Addressing Your Queries and Insights
Registered for the event but not able to attend? Watch the recording on our GoTo Webinar channel.
Livestream on August 17th, 2023 from 12 pm.
Get better business insights, faster, with Caddle.
Want more Caddle Insights? Sign up to our email list!
Subscribe to our newsletter