Last updated on February 20, 2024
Caddle Webinar | Discounts and Beyond: The Evolution of Grocery Shopping Habits
Overview of Caddle’s research into how changes in shopping habits are influenced by in-store promotions and app usage. Gain valuable insights into consumer behavior and the pivotal role discounts and technology play in influencing purchasing decisions. Join us for our free webinar on February 20th, 2024 at 12pm EST.
- Current Grocery Landscape: Changing consumer behaviours in grocery shopping
- Frequency and Habits: Repetition of shopping and motivations behind seeking discounts
- Types of Discounts: Appeal of discount types and what factors influence purchasing discounted items
- Store Choices: Impact of in-store discounts on choosing a grocery store
- Apps and Food Waste: Motivations, satisfaction and use of apps to purchase expiring food
- Q&A Session
Registered for the event but not able to attend? Watch the recording on our GoTo Webinar channel.
Livestream on February 20, 2024