Last updated on February, 16, 2023
Caddle Webinar | Trends on Consumer Behaviour in an Inflationary Market February 2023
Join us at our free event as Dr. Sylvain Charlebois, The Food Professor at Dalhousie University and Colleen Martin, CRO at Caddle discuss the latest discuss trends of changing consumer behaviour and buying patterns in an inflationary market.
- The current landscape in Canada for food inflation
- Provincial and generational breakdowns of how price inflation is affecting consumers’ shopping baskets
- Comparative consumer behaviour data for the past six months
- Consumer behaviour changes to combat increased prices
- The retailers’ approach: Shrinkflation
Registered for the event but not able to attend? Watch the recording on our GoTo Webinar channel.
Livestream on February 15, 2023
*Disclaimer: all data presented is owned by Caddle and has a Margin of Error of 1% or lower.
Get better business insights, faster, with Caddle.
Want more Caddle Insights? Sign up to our email list!